A Message to All Guide Makers

Why use tactics when you can brute force it?

Moderator: Development

GalacticVoid
Wiki Lord

Re: A Message to All Guide Makers

Post by GalacticVoid »

9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
yopeasants wrote:Someone needs to take out all that infomercial crap in my deny guide on the wiki

I did that when you posted the message on the wiki page 14-16 days ago... Get with it man.

Someone actually put some kind of spam in the wiki article? People need to inform me more of these kinds of things dammit.

No no no no... yopeasants' orignal guide had fake infomercial stuff on it (go find it and see)
I just hadn't removed it when I copied it over.

Ah. I was going to say...
Are you searching to know everything there is to ID?
The Alchemist
9Zakarious6
Monolith
battle.net: Zakarious #1334

Post by 9Zakarious6 »

GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
yopeasants wrote:Someone needs to take out all that infomercial crap in my deny guide on the wiki

I did that when you posted the message on the wiki page 14-16 days ago... Get with it man.

Someone actually put some kind of spam in the wiki article? People need to inform me more of these kinds of things dammit.

No no no no... yopeasants' orignal guide had fake infomercial stuff on it (go find it and see)

The wiki has so far been spam free and I hope it remains so...
Phase-Smith
No amount of GHz or teraflops will be able to overcome the excessive lag between your neurons.
GalacticVoid
Wiki Lord

Post by GalacticVoid »

9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:

Don't worry. I'm well trained in the use of the ban hammer. ;)
The Alchemist
9Zakarious6
Monolith

Post by 9Zakarious6 »

GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:

Can't wait till I become admin... (Anyway sorry I haven't been editing the wiki the past few days... caught up in other things such as the 3 essays I had to write :| )
Phase-Smith
No amount of GHz or teraflops will be able to overcome the excessive lag between your neurons.
GalacticVoid
Wiki Lord

Post by GalacticVoid »

9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:

Can't wait till I become admin... (Anyway sorry I haven't been editing the wiki the past few days... caught up in other things such as the 3 essays I had to write :| )

Pfft. I'm the one working on a 10 page report all about being a Financial Accountant. It's worth about half of my 2nd term grade, is due in several segments, and my English teacher really pays attention to details and very accurate citation, which makes in quite the pain to get a good grade on. :x
The Alchemist
GalacticVoid
Wiki Lord

Post by GalacticVoid »

MasterNerd wrote:Also, Galactic, tried to find a good background image

Spoiler: show

Best I could do

Better than what I've found. I still think it's not quite what I'm looking for though. I'll see what I can accomplish by myself in photoshop, then we'll see.
The Alchemist
9Zakarious6
Monolith

Post by 9Zakarious6 »

GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:
GalacticVoid wrote:
9Zakarious6 wrote:

Pfft. I'm the one working on a 10 page report all about being a Financial Accountant. It's worth about half of my 2nd term grade, is due in several segments, and my English teacher really pays attention to details and very accurate citation, which makes in quite the pain to get a good grade on. :x

The thing is... all three of those essays had to be 5 pages each... Whatever... This is not the thread to argue over amounts of homework.
GalacticVoid wrote:

Best I could do

Better than what I've found. I still think it's not quite what I'm looking for though. I'll see what I can accomplish by myself in photoshop, then we'll see.

I like that picture.
/wants to see GV's skills with photoshop
Phase-Smith
GalacticVoid
Wiki Lord

Post by GalacticVoid »

GalacticVoid wrote:

Best I could do

I like that picture.
/wants to see GV's skills with photoshop[/quote]

I know how to do several things, and I've worked with it before. It's been a while though. The new text in my avatar is an example of my abilities. I know I can do more though.
The Alchemist
9Zakarious6
Monolith

Post by 9Zakarious6 »

In Web Design 1 I had gotten basically the crash course of Photoshop... (Basics basically)
Those letters in your avatar are nice by the way.
Phase-Smith
GalacticVoid
Wiki Lord

Post by GalacticVoid »

9Zakarious6 wrote:In Web Design 1 I had gotten basically the crash course of Photoshop... (Basics basically)
Those letters in your avatar are nice by the way.

Send me a pic and I can put "Wiki Slave" or something along the lines of that in. :toothgrin:
The Alchemist