For the stuff that does not belong in Off-Topic, but this is not /b/. Please do not spam mindlessly.
- Infested Terran
- Posts: 925
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:31 pm
- battle.net: TankMyster 1542
- Location: Wherever there's wifi
I forgot how fun friends are too.
Oh you meant staying up playing Diablo... nevermind then.
Diablo LAN(ish) party so a little bit of both
- Gold Mine
- Posts: 9742
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm
- battle.net: Cthulu 940
- Location: Getting Term's Dank
We've been playing PoE lately. That's some good shit
- Posts: 4130
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:50 pm
- battle.net: Scythe 499
- Location: A dragon's cave
I realized how I have basically no real gaming friends - aka friends who you actually consider friends that play similar games and that you can play with.
None of the games I have in steam I really played with anyone I know. The only games I played with friends is WoW really and not even that much.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:19 pm
I've been spending so many hours playing a MUD its unreal
- Brony Overlord
- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 pm
- battle.net: MasterL#1505
- Location: Ponyapolis
Yes. Hi. I'm still alive.
- Posts: 5268
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:14 pm
- battle.net: Critikill#1658
- Location: Michigan
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm
- battle.net: KindleBee#2584 - EU
- Location: Bee Hive
- Posts: 2600
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm
- Location: An Empty ID2 Lobby
Oh yeah uh, same.
Cow wrote:Defcon 2: Sizlak, Woot et al band together to form a new government. Tehr leads the resistance.
Defcon 1: Tehr is defeated, Woot named admin
yopeasants wrote:Sometimes I put a tissue on my penis and pretend it's a ghost
- Dark Prism
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:22 pm