SC2 Island Defense

Media

Steam Summer Wallet Drain

Imagedumps, youtube, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Steam Summer Wallet Drain

Postby Nightblade » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Also in the vein of baldur's gate the wasteland II is on sale for $20.

Sunless Sea seems really interesting and I bought it, though I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

Finally Offworld trading company is 50% off and is a really great strategy game.
Nightblade
Gold Mine

Battle.Net: Cthulu 940

Postby Tehr » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:03 pm

I have 40 hours into Wasteland 2 and I'm probably about 2/3 of the way through the story in total, but I've got two saves going simultaneously so I can do every major branch in the storyline. Your decisions seriously impact the game, too, which is great. Really enjoyable game, imo. Kind of imbalanced (you can get a follower about 1/4 of the way in that will one-shot almost any enemy on maximum difficulty).

Plus, for those interested, you can edit some game files to accomplish what console commands do for other games. One of my save games is a solo playthrough on maximum difficulty (shit hits fucking hard) with just a shotgun and sniper, but I've maxed out all character stats and gotten all perks so I can be a super hero lol.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tehr
Demonicus

Battle.Net: Tehr.301, Tehr#1477

Postby Vallvaka » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Nightblade wrote:Also in the vein of baldur's gate the wasteland II is on sale for $20.

Sunless Sea seems really interesting and I bought it, though I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

Finally Offworld trading company is 50% off and is a really great strategy game.

I bought Sunless Sea a while back and honestly I regret buying it. Sure the lore is decent but the gameplay is some of the most boring shit I've ever done. Die, grind a little bit, die a little father this time, die, grind more, die of insanity or some shit, repeat ad nauseum.

I would derive more entertainment by reading a book on Fallen London than playing through it myself. Gotta say it's one of the few times where I can't agree with a recommendation that TotalBiscuit made.
Vallvaka
Repressed

Battle.Net: Vallvaka.158

Postby Masterluigi452 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:08 am

Since you are going to be busy with college and looking for some quick round games, Duck Game is an ideal choice.
Masterluigi452
Brony Overlord

Battle.Net: MasterL#1505

Postby Vallvaka » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Wikipedia wrote:Duck Game is an action video game developed by Landon Podbielski and published by Adult Swim Games. The game was released for the Ouya video game console in 2014

lol

But in all seriousness I'll check it out
Vallvaka
Repressed

Battle.Net: Vallvaka.158

Postby Tehr » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:52 am

Been loving Galactic Civilizations III. Twenty-two hours into it already, and I've only been playing for like 4 days lmao.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tehr
Demonicus

Battle.Net: Tehr.301, Tehr#1477

Postby Scythe » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Tehr wrote:Been loving Galactic Civilizations III. Twenty-two hours into it already, and I've only been playing for like 4 days lmao.

I think I had 30 hours on XCOM2 and Stardew Valley in 2 days. Two great games.
Scythe
Brutalisk

Battle.Net: Scythe 499

Postby TerminalLife » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:43 pm

casuals
Tehr wrote:Term went from respectable college student studying exercise kinesiology who was very much interested in physical fitness to being a 420 le dank interwebian.
TerminalLife
Hellion

Battle.Net: 420

Postby TerminalLife » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:55 pm

steam sales are not what they used to be. Just about every deals has a previous deal at a lower price.

I use "is there any deal" for my wishlist of games.
Tehr wrote:Term went from respectable college student studying exercise kinesiology who was very much interested in physical fitness to being a 420 le dank interwebian.
TerminalLife
Hellion

Battle.Net: 420

Previous

Return to Media