The Fear

Suggest improvements to existing titans, minion, or create a new one!

Moderator: Development

HunkofSteel
Monolith
battle.net: ?????

Re: The Fear

Post by HunkofSteel »

now you are just thinking slender
What is better than a shit post?
A shitposting thread!

Vallvaka

Post by Vallvaka »

There needs to be a scary element to ID. Was that one just playing, or is the Titan really approaching?

Also, I think all structures should have 0.5 sight range.
HunkofSteel
Monolith

Post by HunkofSteel »

There was a thread on walls giving 0 vision (or something close to it). I do not know what happened, but obviously someone didn't see fit to change it.
A shitposting thread!

Nightblade
Gold Mine
battle.net: Cthulu 940

Post by Nightblade »

So..
How about a day/night cycle?
HunkofSteel
Monolith

Post by HunkofSteel »

Something about triggers causing lag if I remember correctly.
A shitposting thread!

Nightblade
Gold Mine
battle.net: Cthulu 940

Post by Nightblade »

Uhh. I thought that there was a tileset thing were you could do it. Entirely in Data. Length of day? Can't remember exactly.
Scythe
Brutalisk
battle.net: Scythe 499

Post by Scythe »

I still say taking down walls at gold takes far too long, even if they would only have 1 HP. Purge should remove them.
Brizingr5
Dark Prism

Post by Brizingr5 »

Scythe wrote:No jake, golding is supposed to be a risk, you are trying to keep it a joke like it is right now. If 1 builder has a ¼ chance of faceplanting himself into the Titan than this is still very low risk.

You're gonna run into the issue that Ice Lord has right now. Either you end up stomping everybody, getting 6-7 mini's early game, and then the rest actually manage to base. But since you killed everybody on the map, you're now only lvl 4 or 5 and complain Ice Lord sucks at bace cracking because you have no feed. BUT now that you can camp gold all game and eventually just win with the bonus gold Titan will get, I guess you still will win... after afk'ing the game for another 2 hrs or so...
HunkofSteel
Monolith

Post by HunkofSteel »

Brizingr5 wrote:
Scythe wrote:No jake, golding is supposed to be a risk, you are trying to keep it a joke like it is right now. If 1 builder has a ¼ chance of faceplanting himself into the Titan than this is still very low risk.

You're gonna run into the issue that Ice Lord has right now. Either you end up stomping everybody, getting 6-7 mini's early game, and then the rest actually manage to base. But since you killed everybody on the map, you're now only lvl 4 or 5 and complain Ice Lord sucks at bace cracking because you have no feed. BUT now that you can camp gold all game and eventually just win with the bonus gold Titan will get, I guess you still will win... after afk'ing the game for another 2 hrs or so...

No real solution. State of the game. Happens with every Titan.
A shitposting thread!

Scythe
Brutalisk
battle.net: Scythe 499

Post by Scythe »

If you camp all game you will be level 2-3, no minis while builders have tons of wood and 90 gold. Even before bonus they will just kill you with 4-5 THs and builders rushing your face.