So I am bored...

Suggest improvements to existing titans, minion, or create a new one!

Moderator: Development

Scythe
Brutalisk
battle.net: Scythe 499

So I am bored...

Post by Scythe »

Throw a theme at me and I will make a Titan out of it in GE and on paper - that is, if the theme inspires me.

Currently I have: Life, Lifeleech (Vampirism - no, not the game), Death, Illusion, Wind, Love

Just post what you think would be cool.

Also interesting to know is what kind of Titan you like - Chaser, Sieger, Allrounder, Semi-Chaser, Semi-Sieger.

Semi-Chaser and Semi-Sieger basically means an allrounder, which is more in one direction than another. For example Chrona would be a Semi-Sieger, or Thor would be a Semi-Sieger too (some chasing abilities, but focused on sieging).

I'll add all my ideas to the initial post.

Illusion
Spoiler: show
Nuke:
You aim at a target area, after a few seconds delay an explosions happens, which deals damage. The animation of the nuke before it goes off will be very... obvious, but it will be randomly offset from the actual position it will go off, so you never know where the nuke will happen, you will only know THAT it will happen.

Heal:
True-cloaks you and reduces movement speed by 50% - effect lasts 10 seconds. During this time you will regenerate Health (a lot). Every action will uncloak you and stop the healing. Has a long cooldown compared to other heals, so it's not a burrow-push for noobs.

Ability 1:
Spawns an illusion of yourself, which can deal 50 damage to buildings and applies a 20% slow to everything it attacks (can attack everything but only dmg to buildings). Illusion takes 800% damage, lasts until killed. Long cast range.

Ability 2:
Spawns a wall, which slows all units in it by 70% and deals 4% max HP damage (non-fatal). The wall is very thin, but wide. Placement is always: Facing ---> | Wall

Ability 3: Every 4/5/6 attacks you spawn an illusion, lasting 5 seconds, which deals 50 damage and is unselectable but attackable.

Ultimate: Shatter your illusions to deal 300 damage to surrounding buildings and slow everything in a large radius by 40%.

Just random ideas I had to that.

Wind (Current Favorite)
Spoiler: show
Nuke:
Creates a whirlwind at the target location, moving away from the Titan. Targets hit get sucked into the whirlwind once.

Heal:
Creates protecting winds around the Titan, which grant 100% evasion for the next attack in 2 seconds. If no attack happens in 2 seconds, the effect is lost, otherwise 40% evasion is granted for 5 seconds.

Ability 1:
Toggleable.
Increases movement speed by 2.0. Increases damage taken by 50%. Decreases attack damage by 75%. Any attack removes this buff, slows the Titan by 50% and disables his attack for 2 seconds. Turning this ability off has the same effect as attacking.

Ability 2:
Emits a strong wind at the target area, pushing units far away from the Titan.

Ability 3:
Target area becomes the eye of a storm. All units around the target area lose sight range and energy per second, depending on the distance. Closer = less sight and more energy drained. The Titan gains a buff in the eye of the storm, causing his heal to grant him a buff that regenerates 75 heal per second and which stacks as long as the Titan is in the eye of the storm. After 4 seconds the heal effect dissipates, or when the Titan leaves the eye of the storm.

Ultimate:
The Titan creates a storm around himself, causing all units to miss 30% of their attacks. Randomly occuring lightnings will stun everything they hit and slow it for a short duration.
Last edited by Scythe on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
PTB
Predator
battle.net: .

Re: So I am bored...

Post by PTB »

Illusion
Scythe
Brutalisk

Post by Scythe »

Oh you can of course also suggest every theme - I only put a few there so that you know what I already "have in mind".
Last edited by Scythe on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quantifier
Mechanized Sentry

Post by quantifier »

Edward and Bella.
When you see this, smile.
Scythe
Brutalisk

Post by Scythe »

Come on Quan - if you want me to do a KT-like Titan okay, but not Twilight xD
quantifier
Mechanized Sentry

Post by quantifier »

Haha, go ahead. KT like titan.
When you see this, smile.
Sen
New(er) Management
battle.net: Sen - 435

Post by Sen »

gtfo wind titan, thats my idea.
Tehr
Demonicus
battle.net: Tehr.301, Tehr#1477

Post by Tehr »

Sen wrote:gtfo wind titan, thats my idea.

There've been at LEAST three Wind Titans already.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Sen
New(er) Management
battle.net: Sen - 435

Post by Sen »

Well, thats the theme of the new titan.
PTB
Predator