Zephyr - Titan of Wind

Suggest improvements to existing titans, minion, or create a new one!

Moderator: Development

Sen
New(er) Management
Posts: 9790
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:07 pm
battle.net: Sen - 435
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Zephyr - Titan of Wind

Post by Sen »

Masterful wrote:Use a trigger to equate the validator to a requirement which counts the level of the ability.

You can use a validator to check a requirement that counts the ability level.
Image
Masterful
Stalker
Posts: 2084
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:14 am
battle.net: Masterful.168

Re: Zephyr - Titan of Wind

Post by Masterful »

Sen wrote:
Masterful wrote:Use a trigger to equate the validator to a requirement which counts the level of the ability.

You can use a validator to check a requirement that counts the ability level.

Scythe wrote:Nope - the validator for ability level doesn't work and it's commonly known. Switch effects work fine, it's just this validator that sucks.
Image
Sen
New(er) Management
Posts: 9790
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:07 pm
battle.net: Sen - 435
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Zephyr - Titan of Wind

Post by Sen »

Masterful wrote:
Sen wrote:
Masterful wrote:Use a trigger to equate the validator to a requirement which counts the level of the ability.

You can use a validator to check a requirement that counts the ability level.

Scythe wrote:Nope - the validator for ability level doesn't work and it's commonly known. Switch effects work fine, it's just this validator that sucks.

Nonono not like that.

Use a validator of type Player Requirement.
That validator checks a requirement, F.E. Zephyr Ability Level.
The requirement, Zephyr Ability Level, has a Use -> Count Ability -> Ability X -> Constant y (whatever level)
Image
Scythe
Brutalisk
Posts: 4130
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:50 pm
battle.net: Scythe 499
Location: A dragon's cave

Re: Zephyr - Titan of Wind

Post by Scythe »

I tried to try that but failed at trying. >_>

Before you said it Sen.

I would try again, but now I have everything working already. And I see no reason to re-do something if there is no benefit aside from "less effects".
Image
Sen
New(er) Management
Posts: 9790
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:07 pm
battle.net: Sen - 435
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Zephyr - Titan of Wind

Post by Sen »

Scythe wrote:I tried to try that but failed at trying. >_>

Before you said it Sen.

I would try again, but now I have everything working already. And I see no reason to re-do something if there is no benefit aside from "less effects".

It has always worked for me.
Image
Masterful
Stalker
Posts: 2084
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:14 am
battle.net: Masterful.168

Re: Zephyr - Titan of Wind

Post by Masterful »

I think I tried that in the past and it didn't work. I'll keep it in mind for the next time I need to do an ability like this.

Thanks.
Image
Scythe
Brutalisk
Posts: 4130
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:50 pm
battle.net: Scythe 499
Location: A dragon's cave

Re: Zephyr - Titan of Wind

Post by Scythe »

Reworked Wind Shear.

Who knows Impact Dial from AoS - carbon copy basically.

It just has so much utility, uses and is overall an awesome ability. So why not take it?
Image
Locked