SC2 Island Defense

Bugs

All Bugs Currently Still in the Game

Found a problem with the game that needs to be fixed? Post it here.

Moderator: Development

Re: All Bugs Currently Still in the Game

Postby quantifier » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:09 pm

DraGonSlayeR wrote:So Thor nuke got a bug/issue with it and that being the bloody .5 delay after casting granted that just a guess at the time but either way THE DELAY IS ANNOYING and IT SO EZ TO MISS

Thank you for this bug report. So, basically, it takes 0.5 seconds for the thor nuke to work, if I am correct?
When you see this, smile.
quantifier
Mechanized Sentry

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:43 am

Should antidote remove all poisons or just one? I'd say one per used but ik it doesn't say
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Location: On the wonderful sun wait no earth, IDK MIS GEOGRAPHICALLY CHALLENGE T_T
Battle.Net: MystiCDeath

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 am

When one types the command -nojukebox it doesn't in fact silent the jukebox
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Location: On the wonderful sun wait no earth, IDK MIS GEOGRAPHICALLY CHALLENGE T_T

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Ignore
Last edited by DraGonSlayeR on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:28 pm

The item teleportation crystal can not be triggered through means of opening your inventory (via numpad 1 or the lit icon above stop)
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:57 am

I got 2 bugs to report:
1st being a paving issue https://imgur.com/a/bZFUA titan can walk through the area I have highlighted in the picture.

2nd issue (not as big as the 1st) is https://imgur.com/a/PgRo1 plain old egg, now the issue lies in the fact that this player left (and normally the builder would be removed, obviously wasn't) and was killed by titan granted IDK if this would cause issue in the game, since I couldn't test or do anything about it, however, I'd figured I'd reported too play it safe and what not
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:19 am

This bug involves stalker's ultimate ability which is creating 4 stalkers, great ability and what not however there just 1 issue with this ability it makes the builder (if they're at max pop that is) pop got to like 162/150 (Do note I'm guess here I'll come back and edit in the correct # but just know THIS ISN'T AN ACCURATE NUMBER) making the builder "under supplied" and thus weakening the stalkers
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Postby TankMysterSC2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:35 am

DraGonSlayeR wrote:This bug involves stalker's ultimate ability which is creating 4 stalkers, great ability and what not however there just 1 issue with this ability it makes the builder (if they're at max pop that is) pop got to like 162/150 (Do note I'm guess here I'll come back and edit in the correct # but just know THIS ISN'T AN ACCURATE NUMBER) making the builder "under supplied" and thus weakening the stalkers

Yeah it increases supply by 12 for each stalker produced, so a maximum of 210 supply is possible with the level 2 ultimate.
Spoiler: show
TankMysterSC2
Infested Terran

Battle.Net: TankMyster 1542

Postby AirFlare » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Thank you guys, all fixed !
Please contact me for any questions/comments: ysalol@live.ca
or on Steam: AirFlare
AirFlare
Supreme Developer

Battle.Net: AirFlare 1515

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Ran into a new bug one that is worse than a game breaker, it's the lack of being able to select a builder at the start of the game (Random didn't work either)
Last edited by DraGonSlayeR on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs