SC2 Island Defense

Bugs

All Bugs Currently Still in the Game

Found a problem with the game that needs to be fixed? Post it here.

Moderator: Development

Re: All Bugs Currently Still in the Game

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:11 pm

AirFlare wrote:
DraGonSlayeR wrote:just as Q randoms before titan can pick O makes a person obs (I just like 300 gold bcuz of this RIP ME T_T)

Can you detail this please ?

U know just how a builder can use Q to random in the beginning to pick before titan can be picked well I guess hitting O makes u an observer just as well b/c I don't type -obs nor did I hit become observer I just did (granted this was during typing SOOO I figured that I musta hit the key O thuse making me an observer and removing all of my glorious gold <(T_T<)
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Location: On the wonderful sun wait no earth, IDK MIS GEOGRAPHICALLY CHALLENGE T_T
Battle.Net: MystiCDeath

Postby AirFlare » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:28 am

But you had already chosen your Builder ?
Please contact me for any questions/comments: ysalol@live.ca
or on Steam: AirFlare
AirFlare
Supreme Developer

Battle.Net: AirFlare 1515

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:47 pm

AirFlare wrote:But you had already chosen your Builder ?

Not to be rude or anything but an observer is someone without a unit and thus would be unable to gather wood/gold. So the fact that I had an massive amount of wood and large amount of gold means I was in fact a builder who unfortunately triggered by mistake this PAIN in the F-ING REAR bug. I can no verify that hitting O does in fact make a builder an observer I know this b/c I just had another game of ID (where I was again a zling ohh the irony) [in order what I did short] titan found my wood base and like I always like to do when titan finds my wood is have my queen use corruption (I believe that's the name any who it's the ability that increase damage taken by 20%) So during my typing of VOMIT ATK I either, A didn't hit enter or B clicked somewhere on the screen thus graying out the little chat bar, once I hit the O I became an observer and again LOST ALL MY BEAUTIFUL RESOURCES <(T_T<(

On to another bug so this bug has the same concept/problem as the one above but it's... (I honestly can not think of word to decide how it's different yet the same meh) gotta deal with Kill Team so when the Medic goes to make a biodome it for some odd reason makes the kill team become an observer and this is EVERYTIME Kt tries to make a biodome. In essence Kt can now only make ONE biodome b/c everytime they try to make another one it kicks them to observer (again) and thus cancels the build, even if it's queued it still kicks them and cancels it. I believe this is b/c the biodome hotkey is O and as stated in the pervious paragraph that key makes a builder an observer
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Location: On the wonderful sun wait no earth, IDK MIS GEOGRAPHICALLY CHALLENGE T_T

Postby AirFlare » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 am

Gotcha, will be fixed, thank you.
Please contact me for any questions/comments: ysalol@live.ca
or on Steam: AirFlare
AirFlare
Supreme Developer

Battle.Net: AirFlare 1515

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:47 pm

When a titan hunter dies to lava, for whatever reason it can not be revive by simple going to its beacon bcuz there is none to begin with, the only way to get it back to is re-buy it again, however it will come back as level 1 which sucks a lot.
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 pm

This bug is about Poseidon's ultimate and how it can allow the titan the means of killing some towers without having to break the base. I can't say for sure if this possible with all bases but it can be occur at the base mid right. My guess as to why the titan can kill the towers is b/c when it bounces due to the ultimate it comes within range of Poseidon's atk, meaning it can kill a few towers
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:40 am

There an error in sentry's scout it says it'll last 3 minutes but in reality it only last a minute https://imgur.com/a/TWlYj3H https://imgur.com/a/hQnCPKt
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Previous

Return to Bugs