SC2 Island Defense

General Discussion

Tree Shops

Discuss anything and everything relating to Island Defense.

Moderator: Development

Tree Shops

Postby DraGonSlayeR » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:44 am

I'm aware of at the very least 3 tree shops spread across the map. One being to the south of gold. Another, being top right region of the map. The last one (that again I know of) is located in the middle/bottom left region. My question is can the one located near gold, which in my opinion is kinda useless since the shrine itself is located northwest of gold, be moved to the bottom right region so that builders who've lost or simply want another trader beacon don't have to use the warp pad to get to the one that is top right. Also can another tree shop be added top left since the nearest one is mid/btm left, it would nice to have one that's closer so that you don't gotta risk getting caught when trying to get one.
Last edited by DraGonSlayeR on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DraGonSlayeR
War Pig

Location: On the wonderful sun wait no earth, IDK MIS GEOGRAPHICALLY CHALLENGE T_T
Battle.Net: MystiCDeath

Re: Tree Shops

Postby fdas » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:32 pm

What do tree shops sell?
syipinc wrote:So it was, that his name was suitably tarnished by malicious rumour and low browed innuendo, that Remy Marcel had no other choice than to enter French politics...
fdas
Infested Terran

Battle.Net: fdas 592

Re: Tree Shops

Postby quantifier » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:52 am

He is talking about those secret shops that look like trees. They were originally introduced as easter eggs. They should sell the same thing as Armenias, but I haven't seen them in a long time.
When you see this, smile.
quantifier
Mechanized Sentry

Return to General Discussion