Spooky Ghosts!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Island Defense.

Moderator: Development

JosefK
Stalker
battle.net: Josef#748

Spooky Ghosts!

Post by JosefK »

The forum is dead, inhabited by the spirits of players long gone.
I hope you all are well, and have embraced life in new ways.
The time I enjoyed with you all will still be a small part of my memory. I spent more time playing this game than I probably should have.
When I was an active member of this community, it was because I used it as an escape for other problems in my life. I was a young man without a career and without people to care for or be cared for by. I was lonely, and this community was one of my online social outlets.
I have changed a lot. I am now 31 years old. I found a beautiful woman and married her. I have friends, and am closer with my brother. My first child will be born next month. We are thinking about naming him Wesley.
Much love to you all, and please respond if you are still there.
My first thought was, he lied in every word.
fdas
Infested Terran
battle.net: fdas 592

Re: Spooky Ghosts!

Post by fdas »

Congratulations!
syipinc wrote:So it was, that his name was suitably tarnished by malicious rumour and low browed innuendo, that Remy Marcel had no other choice than to enter French politics...
sidd
Dark Prism

Post by sidd »

Congratulations :)
PTB
Predator
battle.net: .

Post by PTB »

JosefK wrote:The forum is dead, inhabited by the spirits of players long gone.
I hope you all are well, and have embraced life in new ways.
The time I enjoyed with you all will still be a small part of my memory. I spent more time playing this game than I probably should have.
When I was an active member of this community, it was because I used it as an escape for other problems in my life. I was a young man without a career and without people to care for or be cared for by. I was lonely, and this community was one of my online social outlets.
I have changed a lot. I am now 31 years old. I found a beautiful woman and married her. I have friends, and am closer with my brother. My first child will be born next month. We are thinking about naming him Wesley.
Much love to you all, and please respond if you are still there.
Congrats to you! I think you should name your child PTB, or at least throw some love in the middle name :P

Hope you and your family are well!
Rapunzel_TM
Aberration

Post by Rapunzel_TM »

JosefK! So good to hear from you! Congratulations!
JosefK
Stalker
battle.net: Josef#748

Post by JosefK »

Thanks all! Surprised there are still this many people that check up on things here. He was born two weeks ago, a little jaundiced but healthy.

My first thought was, he lied in every word.
PTB
Predator
battle.net: .

Post by PTB »

JosefK wrote:Thanks all! Surprised there are still this many people that check up on things here. He was born two weeks ago, a little jaundiced but healthy.

Awww precious babe, congratulations!